DH Green Energy is selected for City of San Diego’s Consultant list to provide electrical engineering consulting services for the city as well as the Port of San Diego.
DH Green Energy partnered with CH2M to work with the Port of Long Beach (POLB) to provide electrical engineering consulting services for their existing and new infrastructure projects.
DH Green Energy is now providing the following new services:
Micro-grid Distribution Systems Design
ETAP Training Services:
NFPA-70E and IEEE-1584 Compliance
Electrical Safety Training
Analytic Services based on Customer specifications, operating scenarios, and design criteria:
Load Flow and Load Growth Studies
Short Circuit and Duty Evaluation
Arc Flash Analysis
Updating Arc Flash Labels per NFPA 2015
Harmonic Analysis and Filter Sizing
Transient Stability Analysis
Emergency Backup Power Design
Underground Cable Thermal Analysis
On June 16, 2016, the City of Irvine awarded a 3 year contract for Energy Consulting and Building Commissioning to DH Green Energy.
On May 19th, 2016, San Diego International Airport (SDIA) Board of Directors unanimously approves the award of $3 to 5 million dollar MEP contract for 3 years with 2 years extension option to DH Green Energy and MA Engineers team.
DH Green Energy provided energy consulting and design services to San Diego International Airport on their new 12-kV Micro-Grid electrical distribution systems, an unprecedented underground distribution system of its kind in the world, permitting the Airport to own and operate its own electric utility system, generating a yearly savings of $6.4 million in energy costs while reducing the Airport’s yearly carbon footprint of “200,000” tons. Aside from our technical expertise, this monumental accomplishment is highly contributed through DH Green Energy’s profound knowledge and experience with federal, state, and local utility regulatory policies and laws, granting us the ability to develop strategies that were advantageous to the Airport.
- Provided Comprehensive Energy Study and Energy Conservation
- Prepared Strategic Energy Master Plan
- Developed Conceptual Design of new 12-kV Micro-grid Electrical Distributions Including SCADA systems
- Prepared RFP to retain 12kV O&M Contractor (Chula Vista Electric)
- Meeting and negotiating with SDG&E
- 12kV Micro-grid construction support
- Construction management assistance
- 12kv commissioning
- Provided Preliminary Cogeneration Study
- Filed application for Power Purchase through Direct Access
- Filed application with CEC for incentives
- Utility rate analysis – cost per square foot under new 12kV System